Bielefeld confirm signing of Turkish talent

0
70

By Peter Vice

The first official transfer of the January 2022 window was confirmed on Tuesday evening. 

Turkish teenage talent Burak Ince will suit up for DSC Arminia Bielefeld after his 18th birthday on January 20th.

Article image

Both Bielefeld and Leverkusen had been linked with Altinordu academy talent Burak Ince earlier in the autumn. On Tuesday the Bundesliga’s East Westaphalian club made it official. The 17-year-old attacking midfielder will be coming to the norther Teutoburg fringes in January.


The teenager will sign a contract through 2025 and receive the no. 17 jersey.

“We are delighted that Burak has opted to take his next developmental step with us despite other offers from all over Europe,” DSC sporting director Samir Arabi said in a statement, “Burak will be living and playing football outside of his home country for the first time. He can acclimatize in peace in Bielefeld in January.”

DSC head-coach Frank Kramer said he looked forward to receiving a “very agile and technically skilled player” in his own statement.

The youngster himself noted that he was “convinced” he could develop further at his new club.

More about Burak İnce

Report: Bielefeld and Leverkusen linked with Turkish talent

Related stories

Report: Bielefeld and Leverkusen linked with Turkish talent
Svensson gives FSV pros five days off: “Getting off the hamster wheel.”
Fürth Quintett exits quarantine
FCA lose midfielder Tobias Strobl for the season
Germany boss confirms absentees after COVID-19 outbreak
DFB confirm late call-ups for Baku, Arnold and Volland

READ ALSO:  The Arsene Wenger signing showing why Arsenal and Edu made a huge summer transfer mistake

Leave a Reply